Press Relations – Das Progressive Zentrum
If you would like to connect with our experts, attend our events or inquire about our organisation, please feel free to contact
Head of Communications
Phone: 0049 (0)30 39405543
- Das Progressive Zentrum publishes study on future of work and economy 'Measuring Tomorrows Work and Economy' is based on 50 expert interviews
- Foreign Policy Must Commit to Combating Climate Change A collaborative research project by Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit and Das Progressive Zentrum emphasises the need for a Just Transition.
- New Newsletter. New Design. European elections, #PGS19, new fellows - our newsletter 1/2019!
- What we are up to Living the Change: in Europe and in our Organisation
- Das Progressive Zentrum’s network continues to grow Maja Göpel, Hedwig Richter, Richy Ugwu and Christian Bergmann join the ranks
- Progressive Governance Symposium 2019 takes place on 25 April More than 150 thinkers from Europe and the US will join the event.
- On the Death of Paweł Adamowicz
- Innovations in Politics Awards 2018: The Nine Finalists from Germany Selection of innovative projects in the field of health, digitalisation and sustainability
- European Awards for Innovative Politics: 9 Germans in the Finals Das Progressive Zentrum is a partner of the Innovation in Politics Awards
- New intellectual contributors join Das Progressive Zentrum New Members of the Scientific Council and Fellows support our think tank
About Das Progressive Zentrum
Das Progressive Zentrum (The Progressive Centre) is an independent, non-profit think tank devoted to establishing new networks of progressive actors from different backgrounds and promoting active and effective policies for economic and social progress. It involves especially young German and European innovative thinkers and decision-makers in the debates. Its thematic priorities are situated within the three programme areas “Future of Democracy”, “Structural Change” and “International Relations” with a particular focus on European integration and the transatlantic partnership. The organisation is based in Berlin and also operates in many European countries (including France, Poland and Great Britain) and in the United States.
Das Progressive Zentrum has three programme areas: International Relations, Future of Democracy and Structural Change.