Press Relations – Das Progressive Zentrum
If you would like to connect with our experts, attend our events or inquire about our organisation, please feel free to contact
Head of Communications
Phone: 0049 (0)30 39405543
- Lucie Kretschmer joins Das Progressive Zentrum as Visiting Fellow Das Progressive Zentrum is happy to announce fresh intellectual support
- Our new Board of Directors at a glance Get to know their profiles
- Das Progressive Zentrum introduces a new governing structure New leadership will strengthen the programme areas
- Das Progressive Zentrum publishes study on future of work and economy 'Measuring Tomorrows Work and Economy' is based on 50 expert interviews
- Foreign Policy Must Commit to Combating Climate Change A collaborative research project by Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit and Das Progressive Zentrum emphasises the need for a Just Transition.
- New Newsletter. New Design. European elections, #PGS19, new fellows - our newsletter 1/2019!
- What we are up to Living the Change: in Europe and in our Organisation
- Das Progressive Zentrum’s network continues to grow Maja Göpel, Hedwig Richter, Richy Ugwu and Christian Bergmann join the ranks
- Progressive Governance Symposium 2019 takes place on 25 April More than 150 thinkers from Europe and the US will join the event.
- On the Death of Paweł Adamowicz
About Das Progressive Zentrum
Das Progressive Zentrum (The Progressive Centre) is an independent, non-profit think tank devoted to establishing new networks of progressive actors from different backgrounds and promoting active and effective policies for economic and social progress. It involves especially young German and European innovative thinkers and decision-makers in the debates. Its thematic priorities are situated within the three programme areas “Future of Democracy”, “Structural Change” and “International Relations” with a particular focus on European integration and the transatlantic partnership. The organisation is based in Berlin and also operates in many European countries (including France, Poland and Great Britain) and in the United States.
Das Progressive Zentrum has three programme areas: International Relations, Future of Democracy and Structural Change.