INNOCRACY 2018 – Call for IdeasApply now and present your inspiring ideas and projects about the future of democracy
On Thursday 28 June from 9.30 am – 6 pm, the Democracy Lab of Das Progressive Zentrum will host the second Innocracy – Conference in Berlin. The conference will explore concepts beyond our current understanding of liberal democracy and ask what kind of political system is best adapted to our society, environment and economy in transformative times.
The Democracy Lab invites you to present your ideas at Innocracy 2018!
****PLEASE NOTE THAT THE CALL FOR IDEAS HAS CLOSED****
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Inspiring ideas and projects about the future of democracy
- Knowledge and expertise in one of the thematic clusters
- Skills in public speaking and workshops facilitation
- Full proficiency in English
- Openness to eye-level dialogue and new ideas
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The opportunity to present and discuss your idea with an international audience, decision- makers, academia and the media
- A networking dinner the day before the conference for all speakers and session hosts
- A free pass to the summer party of Das Progressive Zentrum after the conference
- Travel costs to and from Berlin, public transport to and from the conference (please note that we can only pay for flights within Europe, no international long-haul flights)
- Accommodation in Berlin for two nights, so that you can join the summer party of Das Progressive Zentrum
- An interactive workshop the day before the conference with all session hosts and speakers
We are looking for innovative ideas for interactive workshop sessions – no speeches or long talks. We propose 1 hour to 1,5 hours slots. Feel free to download this call for ideas including further information on Innocracy and the Democracy Lab.
If you would like to apply please send us the following documents in one e-mail with the subject line „Application – Innocracy 2018“ no later than 21 May 2018 at 12pm (C.E.T) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that late or incomplete applications will not be considered and that you can not apply with more than two people for one session. We especially support applications from women and people with diverse backgrounds. We are looking forward to your applications!