How does a Berlin-based think tank celebrate its anniversary? Like this:
Together with thought leaders, longtime companions and new friends. Over 700 guests from 14 countries joined our anniversary celebration at our institute in Berlin and many more extended their congratulations online via #DPZehn. The 10 years of Das Progressive Zentrum would have been unimaginable without the enthusiastic and continuous support that sprang from our progressive family.
The 3rd of July 2017 was a remarkable day. Not only because it marked a milestone in the progression of our organization and mission, but also because we had the pleasure to witness an excellent panel on the timely question “How can progressives strengthen democracy and win majorities in Europe?”, including the following high-profile speakers:
- Jeroen Dijsselbloem, Chair of the Euro-Group,
- Barbara Nowacka, women’s activist and chair of “Polnische Initiative”,
- Thomas Oppermann, Chair of the SPD parliamentary group,
- Cem Özdemir, Chair of Bündnis 90/Die Grünen
- moderated by Petra Pinzler, journalist at Die Zeit.
The discussion summary in brief: Trust the progress and never give up!
The following international Think-Tank-Partners together with the magazine Berliner Republik enabled the 10-Year-Anniversary celebration
as well as our business partners