EU Digital Challenges: First Conference on Artificial IntelligenceWith Laurence Devillers, Anke Domscheit-Berg, Marc Mossé, Max Neufeind and Cédric Villani
Three French-German think tanks join forces for the first time to reflect upon the EU digital technologies strategy. The first conference of the series “EU Digital Challenges” will take place in Paris on July 11, 2018.
In regard to the increasing relevance of digital topics at the European level, the German-French tandem is determined to be the driving force of digital regulations in the European Union. To address this challenge, Das Progressive Zentrum, EuropaNova and Renaissance Numérique invite you to the first conference of the series “EU Digital Challenges” in Paris on 11 July 2018:
Wednesday, 11 July 2018 at 19:00 | EuropaNova, 64 bis Avenue de New York, 75016 Paris
The number of participants is limited. Please use the following link to register:
- Henri Isaac, President, Renaissance Numérique
- Denis Simonneau, President, Europanova
- Cédric Villani, Member of the Assemblée nationale, LREM.
- Anke Domscheit-Berg, Member of the German Bundestag, DIE LINKE.
- Laurence Devillers, Professor at Paris-Sorbonne IV University – LIMSI-CNRS.
- Marc Mossé, Senior director EU government affairs, Microsoft Europe.
- Max Neufeind, Policy advisor on strategy and digital transformation, German Federal Ministry of Finance.
The conference will be held in English. The organisers will publish a strategic note in English, French and German, decrypting the main challenges of the issues at stake, their French, German, and European calendar, as well as the main recommendations emanating from the debates.
A project by: